Barrier Free Tolling on Dublin's M50 motorway
Toll Boothes replaced by new barrier free tolling system.
Customers should be aware that there is no longer a cash payment facility at the tolling point on the M50 motorway (Dublin's Ringroad).
Drivers of all vehicles using the section of the M50 between Junction 6 (N3 Blanchardstown) and Junction 7 (N4 Lucan) are liable to pay a toll.
How much is the Toll?
Cars cost €3.10. Passenger vehicles with seating for more than 8 people cost €3.90
Tolls must be paid by 8pm on the day following the journey. Failure to pay a toll will result in the following charges.
- Not paid by 8pm on the following day: Toll+€3.00 penalty.
- Not paid by 8pm within the next 14 days: Toll+€43 penalty.
- Not paid within a further 56 days: Toll+€145.50 penalty.
All unpaid tolls and violation charges relating to car hire vehicles will be referred by the authorities
to Budget who will process payment through customer's credit cards. Budget will not accept liability
for violation charges arising from unpaid tolls and these will be included in charges passed on to customers.
An administration fee may also apply.
Where can I pay?
You can pay using any of the following options
- Online at www.eflow.ie
- By telephone using a credit card or laser at LoCall 1890 50 10 50 or +800 50 10 50 11 (outside Ireland)
- By cash at Payzone branded outlets nationwide.
Payzone outlets at Dublin Airport
- 'The Kiosk' - there are two located in the main airport building, one in Departures and one in Arrivals
- Esso Service Station in the Airport Complex
- Texaco Service Station at Nevinstown (near Swords)
On your return journey to the car rental drop-off location please allow sufficient time to make your toll payment.